Everything we learned from the 14-second James Bond teaser for ‘No Time to Die’
When you’re a very serious secret agent, you need a very serious marketing campaign for your brand new, serious movie.
Hence why this isn’t just the first trailer for the upcoming Bond film No Time to Die — it’s the trailer for the first trailer.
That’s right, on Monday morning, the official 007 Twitter account posted a video announcing that the actual trailer will be dropping on Wednesday.
Not a lot to work with there, but we do get a whopping nine shots which include:
– Bond looking serious as a garage (?) door opens
– Bond looking serious as he shuts a car door
– A vehicle hurtling off a small cliff
– Lashana Lynch’s mysterious character Nomi looking serious as she slowly lowers her sunglasses
– Ana de Armas’ character Paloma looking serious as she fires two guns
– Bond riding a motorcycle up some tiny stairs
– Bond looking serious in a tuxedo
– Some heavy duty guns popping out of the headlights of a car
– An ominous figure staring through a blurry doorway
Serious stuff, indeed.
The full trailer for No Time to Die drops Wednesday. Hold on to your martinis.